1. Wake up ten minutes earlier than you normally do and drink your coffee (or tea) a little more slowly than usual.
2. Write one paragraph in a journal about how you honestly feel about your current place in life.
3. Below that, write down three things that you have the power to change in six months.
4. Accomplish one small goal you have for the day that’s dedicated to personal fulfillment.
5. Start reading a book that you’ve been dying to read for the longest time.
6. Reread an old favorite book.
7. Take a brisk walk for at least ten minutes outside.
8. Take a warm bath with your favorite scent.
9. Cook your…
This is only a snippet of article written by Christine Chen
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.